Friday, July 16, 2010

One Fine Day..

I have been meaning to scrap these three little photos for SO long!! Well here they are.. Thanks to Sketchy Thursdays with their gorgeous sketch this week I was able to put them together with quite a few nice embellishments..

No - Lime green and black were NOT my/our colors. Actually, we didn't even really HAVE colors.. I just bought the dress and we got married in the court house lol. But I've slowly been getting back into the sewing world and the two colors of thread I have are lime green and black.. this worked well anyways! Speaking of; I also tried a new technique.. Sewing on my paper crafting and after a few mess-ups and cleanups.. I LOVE IT!

7 comments:

  1. I really like how this turned out! The colours look great and the embellies are perfect! I may have to add this to my file....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of colours. Works so well.
    Thanks for playing along : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love the photos and the colors!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. black n green was great.n i like ur title...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this DeeDee!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for sharing your FAVE LO with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one! Thanks for sharing your fave Lo with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete