Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SketchMania #2 - 7.14.10

Welcome back to SketchMania here at UmWowStudio every Wednesday!!!

We had so much fun seeing each of the entries that were submitted. Everyone does such fabulous work and we love to be inspired by you guys as much as you're inspired by us. With the sketches we try not to be too strict on what goes where... a square where I might put a photo.. you might put a pocket with a letter.. where I might put a ribbon you might put a line of text. We wish these sketches to be interpreted BY you FOR you - if you like to journal.. by all means journal! Photos are your thing? Please! show us your gorgeous family!

We also wanted to let you know, we do not mind if you post your projects on your own blog, nor if you post our sketch.. just make sure and link back to us letting others know where you got it! Besides.. we'll never have enough players!

Click here for SketchMania Details (new info on prizes, designers, guest designers!)

Here is the next sketch followed by some examples from the design team ♥


By AJ:











Just submit your entry along with your name and own blog site!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get home & do this one tonight! What fun! Let's see, card or scrap page...hummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished mine. I'll uploasd it tomorrw when I can take a pic with sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula I have not set up any rules yet as far as number of entries go! so go do a card too! Can't wait to see mom2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I'll see if I have any energy left after mowing the mountain side tonight... push mower, non-self propelled... need I say more there! HA I love your sketchs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun sketch and fit my project perfectly. You may see this one from me again. I am still trying to figure the Linky thing out - it cut off part of my page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel - when you click the thumbnail it brings up the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done! I was struggling with this sketch...Couldn't figure what I would do about those 6 squares down the side. Good thing I had a little eureeka! moment this morning! I've been looking for ways to add flowers to more of my layouts and this sketch was perfect for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I linked my LO "fun times" by Megan Ann. It uses basic Grey's Lime Rickey Collection and a stamp by Unity Stamp Co called "A Photo & A Memory." Thanks for the sketch (week 2, sketch mania--www.umwowstudio.com)!

    ReplyDelete