Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SketchMania #14

Good Morning!! Guess who actually got an example done for SM this week? ;)

Don't forget about our fantastic Sponsor BigScrapDeal.com - they've offered up a great goodie bag of supplies!

There are four sketches again this month and each one goes until the 31st, with the first sketch being a choice of one or the other or BOTH that means you have five chances @ the prize! - Can't wait to see what everyone's working on. I think I'll start working on fall/autumn/halloweenie things!

Here is the sketch:

and here are some examples!

DeeDee:


Rachel May:


Sarah Michelle:





Submit, as always, below in the Mr. Linky - you have until the 31st for this one! Please link directly to your blog entry (CropChocolate, facebook, flikr, photobucket are ok too!) and make sure your name is the title of the piece, we'll need to be able to notify our winner!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! Finished my second 12x12 LO for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I did the Linky Tools the right way. When I click on my page it just comes back to here. Please let me know if you need me to do anything differently. This is my first time entering and I want to make sure that I do it correctly! Here is the link in case that one doesn't work...
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31750989&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=84993746786&id=1399279710

    ReplyDelete