Monday, March 28, 2011

New Design Team!!

I'm so excited to share that I've made the design team over at Viva Las Vegastamps!!!



You won't believe the fantastic product this company has to offer. Tons and tons of images for your picking in whatever form you'd like; wood mounted, foam mounted, or just plain ol' rubber for your own mounting!! They've also got some odds n ends like stamp pads and TH Grungeboard... but if you purchase anything from them I'm telling you now to throw in a few rolls of their MIRACLE TAPE. it is the best, most fantastic, durable 2 sided tape I've ever worked with. It's very similar to a carpenters tape in durability and strength, but nice and thin like a scrapbookers tape. B.E.A.UTIFUL.

(also, if you find yourself adventurous they've got surprise boxes and sell stamps by the pound!!)

BLOG(where I'll be contributing twice monthly) --- STORE(you'll browse their stamp collection for HOURS)

Be on the lookout and I'll share some gems I've found throughout the place.

6 comments:

  1. great post. Glad to have you on the team.. It's going to be fun the next 6 months...
    i'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Sooooo glad we both made the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to working with you on the team

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS LADY!!! I saw some of their steampunk stamps and really liked them - can't wait to see what you create.

    Oh and BTW, between you and I - about freakin' time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's awesome news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete