Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Storybook Village



I was recently given the opportunity to work with a fantastic set of stamps that was designed by Purnima G. - a wonderful artist who's creativity never ceases to astound me! This set of stamps comes with fun creatures and gorgeous little girls and the most AMAZING little house stamps.

I feel very honored to work with her designs. So far I've completed a wall hanging and a tag!


Other supplies:
BasicGrey paper, distress ink, recycled cardboard packaging, black ink pen, MM brads, momento ink, 3-d pop dots by EK success, miracle tape by Viva Las Vegastamps!, glue gun, diamond glaze, white cardstock, eyelets and twine.


Other supplies:
Tag, distress ink, seed beads, wire, 3-d pop dots by EK success, butterfly stamp by Viva Las Vegastamps!, prismacolor markers, heritage cricut cartridge, cuttlebug embossing folder, momento ink, stickles.

if you'd like to purchase these stamps feel free to check Stampington Company!! And I used the jar that came out of The Stamper's Sampler template challenge - so I'll be sending both of these in in hopes of being published in a future publication!!

1 comment: