Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BG + Sketchy Thursdays!

Here is another NEW layout I did for the BG DT call --- scaaaaaaaaary. I don't know what they're looking for so I'm trying to give them the best of me! The first one.. Wander used TONS of their embellishments from the collection pack and the epoxy glazed brads.

This 2nd one is all Lemonade, but IIIII made the embellishments. Granted they may not be very detailed but I accomplished exactly what I was going for.. a slightly more altered look. A little doodling, a little coloring, some paint, ink and viola! we have a scene =)


I'll also be submitting this to this week's SketchyThursdays! Which submission deadline happens to be tomorrow night.. I always cut it so close lol.

6 comments:

  1. A brilliant LO, I love your take on the sketch, super :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute. i love it deedee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love this DeeDee!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and those clouds! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page. And good luck with BG! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete