Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day #4

Welcome to the VLVS! All Hallow's Eve Blog Hop DAY NUMBER FOUR!!!

I'm keeping the ball rolling with tags, though I've switched from the bright tags before to kraft and black.

Today's tag is an outdoor scene, complete with a little crooked lettering, lol.

 I used stamps:

They were all stamped in archival black on kraft paper. Throw in some walnut distress stain to age the edges, and a black pen for some faux stitching..done and done! The tag is a #8 tag from TH's tags and bookplates die. 

And here is a pile of some of my VLVS! images.... these happen to be the ones I don't use... imagine all those I do o.o
Now onto the others!!!
-


-

8 comments:

  1. It looks like a scary night!
    Love the silhouette images used on this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think I really need that full moon stamp! Another great tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sure why but I REALLY LOVE black on craft... GREAT TAG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are just stunning,creepy and I love them all.Great job DeeDEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooooohhh....creepilicious...Mommy I'm scared!(noT) love it!

    ReplyDelete