Sunday, April 14, 2013

An Altered Tray!

Hello dear friends! Today I have a project to share with you, not quite chipboard related but still very pretty to look at! 

Here is an Altered Tray in a very nautical theme!


The tray is from 7gypsies, the paper, tape and enamel dot are from Teresa Collins. I used Viva Las VegaStamps! Crown and Chevron banner, MME's Epoxy Brad, American Crafts pearl brad and wood grain thickers, Ranger's Stormy Sky distress stain, Amazing Mold Putty resin pelican from the previous UmWowStudio handmade embellishment kits, and from my stash: Floral beads, twine, cheese cloth, dymo label maker and a cork. 



You can get a quick tutorial on fitting paper inside little glass bottles on the CropChocolate blog post HERE.

I've been lucky enough to have been asked to inspire people at Anything But A Card!!! So you can see my piece for the ABAC Challenge #17!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation, DeeDee - a wonderful start to your new DT post, congratulations! I love the delicate turquoise netting, and fabulous banners on your bunting.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, welcome aboard ;) great to have you with us xx

    ReplyDelete