Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jokulsarlon

Hello everyone! 

Oh yes, I was so excited to get the chance to work on a project with both UmWowStudio and 7 Dots Studio products! I loved the colors and design of the papers from the 7 Dots Messy Head and Love is in the Air collections and I'd been hankering to use the arrows from the UWS Arrow Title Mash! set.


I painted the arrow black to really make it stand out and direct the eyes towards my photo. Next I layered with flair from the Oh The Places You'll Go set and wrapped it all up with some thread. For my page background I layered with washi tape, gesso, stamping, and watercolors. 



Happy humpday everyone and I hope you find some time to create!

Supplies used:
UWS: Arrow Title Mash chipboard


Gauche Alchemy: black punchinella. washi tape
Freckled Fawn: washi tape
Studio Calico: mini roller camera stamp
AC: alphas



1 comment: