Friday, April 11, 2014

Spread your wings into the wild

Hello :) Anai here with another UmWowStudio inspiration for you.
This time I decided to make a small card using our amazing products.


I wanted to use this amazing feather chipboard and it was just a natural choice to use it with a Nature Walk collection. I especially love the "Word Stickers" which have a lot of very motivational words and sayings.
"Spread your wings" seemed to be perfect match :)
And isn't the "Into the wild" flair just beautiful?


I covered the feather with embossing powder ("Aged Rose" by Stampendous) and added a little bit of shading with black and white Gelatos. I love this distressed effect!


For the base I used a paper with some blue and green tones and it gave me and idea to use it as a "sky". I really like the star shape, so I used a star confetti mask with a soft pencil and then added star confetti chipboards with a silver glitter on some of them. 


I'm really excited about this project and I really like the final look. I think it can be a great card for someone close to my heart.
As you can see even on the small surface (the card is 5,5x5,5'') you can use a lot of UmWowStudio products and create something very natural, cute... and may I say a little bit magical? :)


Supplies:
Nature Walk Diecut Tags
Nature Walk Diecut Elements
Nature Walk Elements Stickers
Nature Walk Words Stickers
Butterfly Kisses Flair
Star Confetti Mask
Star Confetti
Contoured Feather
Gelato - Black Licorice
Gelato - Coconut

3 comments: