Monday, May 19, 2014

Noted by Manda

Hi everyone Manda here today sharing a quick layout about my favourite shoes! Seriously these are the most comfortable, cutest shoes I have ever owned so they needed a layout about them.
I kept the layout itself very simple because of the mosaic tiles in the picture, using a lot of patterned papers and layers would have made the page very busy and I loved the pattern of the tiles so made that the focal point. I started out by using watercolours to put a light wash over the white cardstock and then just added some washi tape as a background.
I decided gold was going to be the main colour of this page because of the photo overlay I used so I simply took some Heidi Swapp Gold Lame Color Shine and a paint brush and painted it directly onto the chipboard pieces I used. It leaves a lovely gold shimmer that looks like metal.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Manda xxx

Um Wow Studio Supplies:
Start Confetti
Arrow Title Mash
Layered Arrows


4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout-awesome red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout...your embellishments are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love all the gold in this! And yes, they are cute shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute shoes! The layout is perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete