Monday, May 26, 2014

two tags by Tusia Lech

Hello ladies :)

Today my turn to inspire you a little bit :) I created 2 tags using UmWowStudio products, May Arts ribbons, PanPastels and some more products.


Background was created with PanPastels and some stamps. I have added also a layer of vellum.


This tag was meant to emanate with love, so I have used Love Confetti chipboard pieces and The 2 of us flair.


The second tag is about lack of perfection. We should accept imperfection - we are humans, not robots :) And I wanted to created a small reminder of this :)


I have used UmWowStudio Circle Confetti chipboard and wonderful Wild flowers flair.




UWS Products:

Other companies products:
May Arts - ribbons
PanPastel - rich gold 911.5, Violet Tint 470.8 and Titanium White 100.5
7 Dots Studio - Nature Walk stamps, Nature Walk 6x12 Elements, Illumination Word Stickers, Messy Head 6x12 Elements, Hopefully Alpha Stickers

3 comments:

  1. Tusia! These tags are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags. The colors and layering are beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of color! I love the pink tag!

    ReplyDelete