Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas card with small tutorial - Tusia Lech

Hello :)
Here is Tusia Lech and today I would like to show you 3 Xmas cards, I created using UmWowStudio chipboard and flairs. All cards were created on white cardstock - below you can see first few steps.

I cut 3 rectangles from white cardstock and sprayed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray and water.


When it dried, I stamped some Christmas images.




Than I gathered UmWowStudio products, I planned to use.


I began with covering all needed elements with white heavy gesso (Finnabair).


Than on some elements I applied texture paste...


... and some of the elements I misted with golden Color Shine.


Than I began to put all elements together - the result of my creative process is three cards - you can see them below.















Supplies from UmWowStudio:
Be Merry Flair
Nautical Stars
Tiny Houses MASH
Flourishes 1

Other Supplies:
Lindy's Stamp Gang -  Shabby Turbine Teal, C'est la vie Cerise
StazOn Ink - Stone Gray
Color Shine - Gold
Finnabair - White Heavy Gesso, Texture Paste Golden Crackle
Ranger - Glitter Glue Stickles (Diamond, Crystal, Xmas Red)
Ribbons, flowers, golden thread.

5 comments: