Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Journey of Sights!

 
Hi there bloggers!

It's Geraldine back again today to share with you something special I made for myself. I wanted to break away from creating layouts and make something smaller and personal so I decided to create an UmWowStudio Tunnel Tag book.
The idea comes from a quote that I heard over 20 years ago and I always think of.....for me it's about taking flight and reaching!

Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is too good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way.
'Eileen Caddy'

The Journey of sights!






UmWowStudio products:

Tunnel Tag Book
 Distressed Harlequ...
Diamond Confetti
Heart Strings
Medium Leaf Confetti
Star Confetti
Elements and Word stickers - 7 Dots Nature Walk Collection

 
 
Thanks for dropping into the blog!
 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

7 comments: