Monday, December 8, 2014

Got Paint? with Jen Matott

What kid doesn't love to make a paint mess? My kids LOVE painting!  Being the children of an art teacher/ artist, you know there is going to be some art being made in my house!  I snapped this photo of my son when he was two years old using my craft paint (in which I put a dabber cap on for him to use easily).  
 I pulled out this fun paper from Maggie Holmes/ Crate Paper and used a die cut overlay that I had in my stash over it.  I didn't even have to break out my paints.   I loved the arrows in the die cut paper so I pulled out some of UmWow Studio's Chevron Arrows and Chevron Confetti to use as dimensional accents.  I love that they pull the shape in the paper out and I added a few punched arrows too.

 Here's a fun Chevron Arrow along the side of the photo.  Love the shape of this chipboard! 
 Some stitching and sequins finish off this fun page highlighting my artistic boy!
I love UmWow Studio's trendy shapes for a three-dimensional accent on my pages!  Got Chip?

Materials:
UmWow Studio Chevron Arrow
UmWow Studio Chevron Confetti
Crate Paper Styleboard by Maggie Holmes paper
Jillibean Soup Diecut Chevron paper
Crate paper stickers
American Crafts Thickers
Studio Calico Flair
Fancy Pants sequins

2 comments:

  1. wow wow wow ! just stunning !! I am a fan of chevrons so this LO is perfect for me ! and cute picture !!

    ReplyDelete