Monday, January 26, 2015

Chop! by Sindi Jeffers



This is my first official post as a member of the team here at UmWowStudio! I was so very excited to finish this first project. I just adore the little guy in this photo. He is such a sweetie. He was using his little ax to help his daddy and grandpa chop up leftover wood after a dead tree was cut down in our yard. And yes, he's in his pajama bottoms and a big puffy coat. It's how we roll.


As soon as I thought about a layout for this photo, I knew I wanted it to have a tree. I used the circle confetti mask to create my tree. I simply laid the mask on my cut out circles and spread some white gesso on there. After that had dried, I was able to use some cheap-o paint from Wal Mart to splatter on top. A few spritzes of water while the paint was wet helped to create a messy look. I also added some flower confetti to my tree for some added dimension. I used the layered banners for my title. I covered them in this adorable paper by Pebbles.

UmWowStudio Products Used:
Circle Confetti Mask
Flower Confetti 
Layered Banners

Other Products Used:
gesso
paint
patterned paper by Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment