Monday, June 15, 2015

Beach Party by Ladybird

Summer is here, well almost!!!
And even if I am not able to spend my time at the beach, I am dreaming of it! So today, let me show you a beach layout very easy to reproduce.

Here is how I've made it.
First of all, I used the negative of the 7 Dots Studio Destination Unknown Die Cut cardstock Elements, as a background. I cut it at the right size to have it right behind my photo.

 Then I applied my photo right in the center.
 
 And finally, I added the Um Wow Studio chipboards and flairs to create an original frame around the picture. This is a good way to mix several collections of products.
Add some little touches of colours at the end and you've done. Here I used some buttons, gems and stickers, and finally some ink splashes. ;)
 Here are some close up.

Here are the UWS products I used for this layout:

Other products: Webster's Pages paper, October Afternoon buttons, Simple Stories stickers.
Enjoy the Summer!

2 comments: