Sunday, June 21, 2015

Chevron Canvas by Jen

Hello everyone!! I have a little canvas project to share today.  I created this with a burlap covered canvas.
 I added lots of fun UmWowStudio chip and miscellaneous pieces from my stash.   I wanted a gorgeous art decor with lots of circles and arrows.
 First I glued down some of the items using a liquid permenant adhesive. I used an UmWowStudio Doilies, Gear MASH, Chevron Confetti and Button MASH for this project.
I covered it with a layer of Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gesso.  Once dry, I added some Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Whipped Spackle through an UmWowStudio Circle Confetti Stencil.
 When dry, I went to town with some Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos® Colors in Metallic
 Finally, I embellished with some glass beads mixed with gel medium and some bling and From The Heart flair!











And finally, an inspirational quote:  To the artist, EVERYTHING is possible!

Material List:
 UmWowStudio Doilies 




 UmWowStudio From The Heart flair

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gesso, Gel Medium, Whipped Spackle 
tag
Burlap canvas board
Bling: Prima
glass beads
misc. metal pieces


3 comments:

  1. Jennifer your canvas is awesome ! Love the way you arranged the different embellishments. And the colors are looking great ! Fantastic result !
    Thank you for sharing your lovely ART piece.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get these pieces! The layout is terrific!
    Jen (currently in Portugal)

    ReplyDelete