Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Challenge + info

Hiya folks! Our June challenge is going to be ANYTHING GOES! :) we love throwing this out to you --- so any projects you create through the month of June that feature UmWowStudio supplies you can easily link up to win! YAY!

We have some GOOD stuff lined up for this week and next... a few new releases!

One is going to be deliciously summer (and a bit random) themed. The other is going to be some new 7 Dots Studio coordinates -- so stick around and keep visiting back for all the new goodies.

We are hosting some giveaways with our wonderful friends from 7 Dots Studio over @ Scrapki-wyzwaniowo -- so stop by there to see their challenges, too! (Current : Damask)

AND All year long we're hosting giveaways with Scrap Around The World -- this month the UWS team will be revealing some projects based on their mood boards. Stop by to win some stuff there, too!

Now.. Onto the link up!


The only requirement is use UmWowStudio SOMEwhere on your project!! It's SO anything goes.. feel free to link up OLD STUFFS!!!



Please make sure your project includes SOME form of UmWowStudio >> Flair, Chipboard, a mask, or even from our older handmade embellishment days. We need to know which UWS product you used. GOOD LUCK!



6 comments:

  1. Nice challenge! I wonder about the results for april?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to make a quick comment to say GREAT blog!….. I’ll be checking in on a regularly now….Keep up the good work.shopclues coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good night !, please, when will give the results of this challenge ?. The June.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still no winner almost a year later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the great content . click site

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to show some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. As a result of looking out throughout the the web and finding basics which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the issues you�ve resolved as a result of your main guide is a serious case, as well as the kind which could have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn�t encountered your web page. Your primary mastery and kindness in dealing with a lot of things was invaluable. I am not sure what I would�ve done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I can at this time relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for this impressive and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to refer your site to any person who should receive recommendations on this issue. the original source

    ReplyDelete