Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wonderland

Hello everyone,

For today's Creative Team post I have made a postcard.


This was so much fun to make ! 
I used a gelli printed background and added just one stamp at the bottom as 'ground' to put my scene one. I then added black lines and stitching around the edges of the card and wrapped some twine around it. 
Next I started on the chip boards. The stars were heat embossed with a light yellow embossing powder by Lindy's Stampgang. The stem of the flower was coloured with Copic Markers. The flower head was white embossed and then coloured over the top, partly with Copics partly with Faber Castell Big Brush Markers. The whole think was then clear embossed. 
The little rabbits were painted with gesso and then coloured with coloured pencils. Aren't they cute....
I arranged everything on the card until I was happy and then glued everything down. 
Lastly I stamped the word 'Wonderland' on a piece of paper and stapled it to the card.
That was it ! 

I used the following chipboards:


All stamps I used are by VivaLasVegaStamps!

Thank you so much for stopping by !  


1 comment: