Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Be the Hero Card with Olga


Hello friends!

Today I'm here without chipboard but with mask and stencil! UmWowStudio makes wonderful stensils! And the flairs are amazing!

I have started with the tearing apart the 15x15 paper from Homegrown collection from 7Dots Studio. And then putting together the parts ;)


Then I have given the medium over the stencil and scattered the black glitter on it.


After drying I have glued the tags, elements, phrase, flair and black wire to the card.


Now I have added splashes with acrylic paint and glued the selfmade flower on the top.


Some acrylic gems to then and the card is done. Ok, I have sketched some lines on it.. So, the card is done yet!!


Simple and wonderful! Happy creating!!



Supplies I used:

Life is Good flair set


Wonky Circles Stencil


Stay creative!

1 comment: