Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Christmas File by Olga


Hello friends of UmWowStudio!

I'm in Christmas fever!! Yes!! I want document my christmas this year and so I have the basis for! ;) And my first idea was to make it clean and simple... But I can't clear... and I can't simple... It must be dirty and complex, with more colors and layers, structure and... GLIMMER!


I have used acrylic colors in brown, red, some green and gold!


I have covered the chipboard with gold color and put on more layers of clear embossing powder.




The head of the elk I have made so: through the mask with a brush applied acrylic liquid medium, then I have covered it with glitter.





Inside is empty.. yet.. not long ;)


Supplies I used:

Yuletide Words Stensil


Wonky circles Stencil


Vintage - Word


Stay creative!


Olga xx

4 comments: